Welcome to Pajarinhovi, a Holiday Center for the whole family!
Why would you choose Pajarinhovi?
- Extensive experience in providing travel services (we have been operating since 1981)
- Warm homely atmosphere
- Friendly staff (including Russian-speaking)
- Convenient location in a picturesque place in Eastern Finland, on the shore of the crystal clear lake Pyhäjärvi (part of the Saimaa)
- Short distance to the place of rest (proximity to the border)
- Cozy hotel
- Cottages of different level of comfort, with a view of the lake
- Aquapark (operating all year round)
- The largest private zoo in Finland
- Restaurant with a selection of Finnish and European cuisine
- Summer and winter fishing
- Dance and concert hall
- Shop with a wide range of products to fit every taste
- Sandy beach with a children’s playground and a picnic area
- Snowmobile and quadricycle safaris
- Rental of summer and winter equipment for outdoor activities, including activities for children
- Organization of conferences, corporate events, and celebrations at various levels
Pajarinhovi is ideal for family holidays, as well as for vacations for a large and group of friends. The resort is located is in a place steeped in ancient legends, and the water in the nearby lake Pyhäjärvi is crystal clear: the transparency of the water is up to 8 meters deep, which gives unique opportunities for underwater fishing. The waters are famous for their fish resources: perch, pike, roach, ide, salmon, trout, grayling, etc.
Forests are rich in mushrooms and berries: strawberries, cloudberries, blueberries, raspberries, bog blueberries, cowberries, and cranberries.