You can attend the biggest aquapark in Eastern Finland where you can have a great time. At your disposal, there is a relaxing and hydromassage pools, whirlpool bathtub, competitive swimming pool, water slides. For the youngest guests, there is a children’s pool with six water slides, which is the largest children’s pool in Finland. Each pool has its own temperature regime (from 28 to 33 degrees). In addition to the traditional Finnish sauna, visitors to the water park can use a Turkish bath.
We are proud of the quality of water in the pools of the water park, because the newest multilevel filtration system is used to ensure its cleaning. When visiting the aquapark, you need to have a 2 euro coin with you, which is a deposit to use an individual locker in the locker room.
- Children under the age of 13 at all times should be accompanied by an adult
- Before entering the pool, take a shower
- Visitors can go down water slides only one at a time and only at the traffic signal
- Jumping and diving into the pool are strictly forbidden
- It is strictly forbidden to run on tiled floors
- The responsibility for the children is borne by parents / accompanying adults
- Entrance to the sauna without swimsuits / swimming trunks
- Visits to the aquapark in groups should be booked in advance
|Children (3-12 years)||12,00 €|
|Family ticket (2 ad.+2 ch.)||44,00 €|
|Children under 3 years of age||free of charge (the administration has the right to find out the child's age according to an ID)|
A ticket to the aquapark is valid for the whole day of the aquapark operation
- Swimsuit / swimming trunks 5 € + deposit 5 €
- Towel 5 € + deposit 5 €
Hours of Operation:
Tickets will not be sold 1.5 hours before the closure of the aquapark.