Here you can visit the biggest aquapark in Eastern Finland and have a great time. There are relaxing hydromassage pools, whirlpool bathtub, competitive swimming pool and water slides at your disposal. For the youngest guests, there is a children’s pool with six water slides, which is the largest children’s pool in Finland. Each pool has its own temperature regime (from 28 to 33 degrees). In addition to the traditional Finnish sauna, visitors of the water park can choose to use a Turkish bath.
We are proud of the quality of water in the pools of the water park. The newest multilevel filtration system is used to ensure its cleaning. When visiting the aquapark, you need to have a 2 euro coin with you, which is a deposit to use an individual locker in the locker room.
- Children under the age of 13 should be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Before entering the pool, please take a shower
- Visitors can go down water slides only one at a time, following the traffic signal
- Jumping and diving into the pool is strictly forbidden
- It is strictly forbidden to run on the tiled floors
- The responsibility for the children is borne by parents / accompanying adults
- Enter to the sauna without swimsuits / swimming trunks
- Group visits to the aquapark should be booked in advance
|Children (3-12 years)||12,00 €|
|Family ticket (2 ad.+2 ch.)||44,00 €|
|Children under 3 years of age||free of charge (the administration has the right to find out the child's age according to an ID)|
A ticket to the aquapark is valid for the whole day of the aquapark operation
- Swimsuit / swimming trunks 5 € + deposit 5 €
- Towel 5 € + deposit 5 €
Hours of Operation:
Ticket sales stop 1.5 hours before the closure of the aquapark.