Old Puhos has a long history in manufacturing. An example of this is the fact the first steamship built in Finland was made there 185. The ship was called Ilmarinen, named after a character in the Finnish national epic, Kalevala. As Ilmarinen was completed the builder planted 20 hectare larch forest for the future ships to be built. On this trip arranged by Pajarinhovi you can get acquainted with the traditional old Puhos and the close-by larch forest. You will be accompanied by an adept guide who will gladly answer your questions.
The duration of the trip is 2 hours. The price of the trip is 28€ from adults and 18€ from children (ages 2-12 yo). The price includes the transportation from Pajarinhovi tourist centre to the destinations. The guide speaks Finnish and English. The minimum number of participants is 10 people. The leave on the trip is at 1 pm. The enrolment happens during the previous day. We warmly welcome you on the trip to listen to the intriguing stories Puhos and the larch forest has to tell!
ENROLL IN THE TRIP BY FILLING OUT THE FOLLOWING FORM
Instructions/how to fill:
- On the “subject”-box please type the name of the trip you are enrolling in (for example guided tour of the Kitee zoo).
- On the “message”-box please type the number of people that want to take part on the trip (for example 1 child and 1 adult).
- Please write the date you would like to go on the trip to the “message” box too.
- If you’re enrolling in a trip that has dining include, please mention special diets in the “message”-box also.
- If you have any questions, you can add them in the “message”-box. We will answer them as fast as we can.
This is not an automatic online-enrollment. Submit the form, and our receptionist will contact you as soon as possible after they are sure whether the trip is being arranged on the day you have chosen and if it has any free places left. Your enrollment is not obligatory before the confirmation of our receptionist. The given information will only be used to make the trip reservation.
In addition you can contact us via phone +358 207 425 770 and e-mail: email@example.com
Welcome to take part in the trip!
Cancellation fee is 100% if the enrollment is cancelled a day before the beginning of the trip or later.